The Crushed bread recipe is one of the delicious desserts in the dessert and snack world. In Bengalis and Indian food table dessert is a common item and you will come across different dessert recipes. Sultana’s recipe has thus included a good number of desserts side by side other categories of recipes.
Bread and milk that are very commonly available items are chosen as the main ingredients for this recipe. The process of this recipe is also very simple. Bread is crushed and then put into boiled milk for making this delicious dessert. Although the process is simple, yet the dessert gives so excellent taste that one would love to eat it.
Milky crushed bread recipe is very simple, yet very tasty and yummy dessert. If you don’t tell about its ingredients of the recipe nobody can recognize that it is made by bread. It is easy to cook just need some patient so that the milk doesn’t stick to the bottom.
If you are interested in having this tasty dessert, you just need to get the commonly available ingredients and follow the simple instruction of this bread recipe. It is so easy that anyone likes, he or she can do it at any time. You can use crushed rice as well, but crushed bread makes it easier and makes it have different taste.
The milky crushed bread recipe can be a finishing item for your dinner, or you can serve it as a snack to your family members and friends. The process is simple, but you need to stir the milk continuously to prevent the deposit of milk layer on top. The whole cooking process takes about 40 minutes.
|Preparation time||20 minutes|
|Cooking time||20 minutes|
|Total time||40 minutes|
Ingredients for Milky Crushed Bread Recipe:
2-litre liquid Milk
250 gm powdered Milk
1 tin condensed Milk
10 pcs bread
2 tbsp walnut
1 tbsp raisin
1 tsp dried dates
Process for Milky Crushed Bread Recipe:
- Put liquid milk in a deep pan over the burner. For this recipe use nonstick cookware set for cooking.
- Start boiling milk over medium heat.
- Add powdered milk to the liquid milk and stir continuously.
- Add condensed milk slowly and stir again.
- Check the sugar of milk, if you want more sugar you can add extra sugar to the milk.
- Crush normal bread pieces with a greater and prepare bread crumb very finely. For this recipe take fresh bread for the crumb.
- Add fresh breadcrumb with the milk mixture, when it is fully boiled and little thickened.
- Stir it constantly until the mixture is thick enough.
- Add walnut, raisin and dried dates to the milk mixture.
- When the milk becomes thick switch off the burner and Keep it in the refrigerator for few hours for cooling.
- Decorated with raisin or nuts and serve the cool and yummy milky crushed bread recipe as a dessert.
- If you like my milky crushed bread recipe please share this recipe with your family and friends.
- I love to cook and like to share my delicious food recipes with my family and friends.
|Good Points||Bad Points|
|High in calcium|
|High in vitamin B6||Very high in sugar|