The Delicious brownie recipe is another dessert cake and cookies recipe. Brownie is one of the most favorite and tasty cakes which is liked by people of, all ages, especially children. Different types of brownies are prepared around the world. But, here’s the almond on brownie recipe that tells how to make your brownie special by adding the flavor of almond.
The brownie itself has a special flavor, by putting a layer of crushed almond the flavor increases. Almond also multiplies the taste of the brownie. This is a very healthy food, you restrict to one/two slices. You can serve the brownie during breakfast or as a snack or in the afternoon tea.
Preparation and making of brownie are a bit technical, though. Yet, if you have made any type of cake before and if you just follow the step by step procedure and strictly maintain the quantity of the ingredient, I am sure that you would be able to make a very good brownie.
You can make this cake and present this cake for any special occasion like birthday or marriage day or any special event. Your healthy and homemade cake will make them happy and this will be a special gift for him or her.
|Preparation time||25 minutes|
|Cooking time||55 minutes|
|Total time||1 hour 20 minutes|
Ingredients for brownie recipe:
4 pcs egg
200 gm butter
200 gm sugar
150 gm flour
25 gm corn flour
25 gm cocoa powder
1 tsp baking powder
5/6 drops vanilla Essence
½ cup crushed almond
100 gm grated chocolate
Process for brownie recipe:
- Keep the butter at room temperature.
- Take butter in a large bowl.
- Add sugar with butter.
- Mix it with hand mixture or a large spoon until it becomes like a cream.
- Add egg one by one and mix very gently.
- Add vanilla essence to the mixture.
- Mix flour, cocoa powder, corn flour and baking powder.
- Strain it with a strainer so that all ingredients mixed all together gently.
- Add flour mixture to the butter mixture very slowly.
- Add grated chocolate with the mixture.
- Grease the mold with butter.
- Fill up the mold with the mixture up to 2/3rd of it.
- Add crushed almond on top of the mixture.
- Preheat the oven at 200ºC for 10 minutes. Try to use the best electric oven for the baking.
- Bake the cake at 180ºC for 40-45 minutes. After 40 minutes, pass a stick into the cake; if stick comes up clean then the cake is baked properly; if it is sticky then bake for another 5 minutes.
- When baking is complete bring out the brownie from the oven and brush butter over the upper side of the cake. keep for cooling.
- Cut it into rectangular size pieces and serve in a snack plate. Enjoy the tasty Almond on brownie recipe with your family and friends.
- Hope your family and friends will like this almond on brownie recipe and they will ask for more and more. I am sure demand for more cake make you happy.
|Good Points||Bad Points|
|Low in sodium||High in saturated fat|
|High in sugar|
If you like this recipe, please share this delicious brownie recipe with your friends and family. I love to cook and like to share my delicious food recipes with my beloved friends and family.