Mutton is very tasty meat and favorite to many. Its chop curry is a very special dish, which is cooked during the party, wedding reception or on other special occasions. Usually, one piece of mutton chop curry is considered for each person. So the size of the chops is about 150 gm or little more. The recipe also needs rich spices like ghee, oil, yogurt, milk and scented ingredients. As a whole, the recipe is very high caloric and makes a delicious food dish. It is usually served with pulao or biriani.
Cooking of mutton chop curry needs little attention, particularly the step by step adding the ingredients. However, if you are much interested, just take the written recipe and try it.
|Preparation time||25 minutes|
|Cooking time||45 minutes|
|Total time||1 hour 10 minutes|
Ingredient for mutton chop curry
1 kg mutton (about 6 pcs)
1/4th cup oil
1/4th cup ghee
½ cup yogurt
250 ml milk
4 tbsp Onion paste
1 tbsp ginger paste
1 tbsp garlic paste
2 tsp rose water
1 tsp sugar
1 tsp salt
1/4th tsp food color
6 green chilies
1 tsp hot condiments
Process for mutton chop curry
- Cut the mutton pieces into big sizes. Wash mutton pieces with fresh water.
- Rinse water very well. Keep it aside.
- Heat ghee and oil in the cooking deep pan.
- Add hot condiments powder, onion paste, pieces of muttons, and stir gently.
- After 2 -3 minutes add ginger paste, garlic paste, yogurt, and salt to the oil. And stir it again.
- After 10 minutes adds milk, sugar, rose water, green chili, and food color.
- Stir a little bit and then cover with a lid or cook until tender.
- After 10 min keeps on low beam and keeps for another 5 min.
- Your delicious mutton chop curry is ready to be served.
- Serve the mutton chop curry with pulao or biriyani.
|Nutrition Facts: Amount per serving|
If you like my mutton chop curry please share the recipe with your family and friends.
I like to cook and love to share my delicious food recipes with my beloved friends.