Yummy Queens cake
The queens cake is one of my family’s favorite cake. Not even my family when I made this cake I got appreciation from others. This is really a yummy cake recipe.
Ingredients for queens cake recipe:
200 gm butter
200 gm sugar
200 gm egg (4 eggs)
180 gm flour
20 gm corn flour
1 tsp baking powder
4-5 drops vanilla essence
¼ cup crushed peanuts
2 tbsp cherry slice
- Keep the butter at room temperature.
- Mix white flour, corn flour, baking powder and milk powder in a bowl. Strain the flour mixture with a strainer, so that all ingredients are mixed gently and keep aside.
- Take butter in a large bowl.
- Mix butter and sugar with a hand grinder or with a long-handled spoon. Beat until the mixture becomes like cream.
- Add egg one by one to the butter mixture.
- Add vanilla essence to the butter mixture and stir again gently.
- Add the flour mixture slowly to the butter and egg mixture.
- Grease the queens cake mold with butter. Sprinkle flour over the butter.
- Or you cake use paper cup over the mold. When you will use the paper cup you don’t need to grease. Why will you use this paper cup? If you use it, the cake comes out very easily from the mold. If we use mold directly then it is a little bit hard for cleaning the mold. This paper cup is available in the market and online. I saw Amazon has a good collection of paper cups.
The rest of the process Click here.
Tips: For baking, you need a perfect oven. Baking time depends on an oven to oven.
If you like my queens cake recipe please share the recipe with your family and friends.
I love to cook and like to share my delicious food recipes with my beloved friends.