First time I had the pineapple delight recipe at my relative’s house in the USA. I loved the dessert and asked my relative for the recipe. If she hadn’t told me about the ingredients of the dessert I would have never known that it’s made of pineapples. It is the specialty of this recipe.
Pineapple delight recipe is a pineapple dessert recipe, which is originally generated from the United States. In US recipe, this dessert adds pineapple with thick milk and whipped cream, which makes a slight variation from ice cream. But Sultana’s recipe has made the pineapple delight recipe more easy and simple, so that you don’t have to wait a long time to form ice cream, yet can enjoy the yummy taste of the pineapple delight recipe. I modify the recipe but the taste is the same. I assure you if you will not tell the ingredients of the recipe nobody will not recognize the main ingredients of the recipe. So if you want to make a new item for your special guest this recipe will be perfect for that.
The main ingredient of this recipe is the small and thin pineapple slices, which are available in most of the super shops in USA and Canada. But, Sultana’s Recipe tells you how you can make the small thin slices of pineapples if you don’t get the ready made tinned pineapple slices. But you need to get a ripe pineapple as the alternative to tinned slices.
|Preparation time||30 minutes|
|Cooking time||10 minutes|
|Total time||40 minutes|
Ingredients for pineapple delight recipe:
- 1 piece whole pineapple
- or 1 tin thin sliced/Julienne pineapple
- 3/4th tin condensed milk
- 1 cup yogurt (less sour)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
Process for pineapple delight recipe:
- If you have got the tinned thin-sliced pineapple, your job is reduced by 50% as you do not need to slice the pineapple. But, if you need to make slices of pineapple follow the no 2 of the process.
- Peel pineapple skin and remove eyes so that no remain of skin is held with the pineapple. Cut into 2 cm width slices removing center hard part of the pineapple. Then make thin julienne slices. Add pineapple slicer for slicing pineapple.
- Put the pineapple slice in a pan and boil pineapple slices with sugar for 5 minutes.
- Take all pineapple slices in a thin white cloth and strain out all water. Squeeze well to remove all water from pineapple.
- Remove water from yogurt putting it in the thin cloth.
- Take water-free yogurt and condensed milk in a small bowl and beat well.
- Add pineapple slices and beat again. Keep in the refrigerator for 4-5 hours. Pineapple slices will absorb beat yogurt and condensed milk and a smooth surface will form on top. Decorate with cherry or any colorful fruit.
- Serve this dessert with your family or friends or guest.
- I’m sure everyone will like your new dessert.
- If you like my pineapple delight recipe please share this recipe with your family and friends.
- I love to cook and like to share my delicious food recipes with my beloved friends.
Recipe by Nasrin