Waffle in the breakfast table is just nothing like it. It is not only a just baked and hot menu in your plate, but also its taste and flavor should attract you more than any other item. Waffle is loved by almost everyone. It is more popular with the children, as they don’t need to count calorie and eat as many pieces as they want. I can tell my children like many other children of this day are not very fond of breakfast. But I can ensure they eat at least one full waffle if I serve it to them during breakfast. You can also serve it as a good afternoon/evening snack. Here, I have described the simple way of waffle recipe using a waffle maker. The ingredients are also kept simple so that you don’t escape doing it at home by seeing the long shopping list.
Making of waffle is easier than making paratha, or chapatti/roti. If you have a waffle machine, the rest is just making the dough by mixing the ingredients and putting the required quantity of waffle dough in the machine. If you want to make the waffle at home, you need to have the waffle maker. Now a day the cost of a single waffle maker is very reasonable that allow you to buy one if you want.
|Cooking time||10 minutes|
|Total time||40 minutes|
Ingredients for the waffle recipe
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 egg, medium size (50 gm)
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup lukewarm milk
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
Take a deep bowl. Mix flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt altogether in the bowl. Add milk to the flour mixture. Mix with a hand whisk or longhand spoon. After adding milk finely add egg. At last, add oil to the mixture very gently. Cover the batter and keep it aside for half an hour. If you want to make the waffle right now you can use the batter instantly. But for the better result, it is advised to make the batter at least half an hour before.
- Grease the waffle maker with butter or oil. Preheat the waffle maker for one minute. When the waffle maker becomes hot, put the batter into the maker using a spoon and spread it gently to cover the whole bottom surface of the waffle maker. Close the top cover and keep it close until the waffle maker’s red light becomes green. When the light turns into green, open the cover and take out the hot scented waffle using a non-stick or plastic tong. So here is your favorite and delicious waffle using the home waffle maker.
- Serve waffle hot with Nutella or honey or syrup or chocolate sauce.
If you want to make a chocolate flavored waffle then add 2 tbsp cocoa powder to the flour. Rest of the process is same. This is how you can enjoy your favorite flavor.
If you like my waffle recipe, please share the recipe with your family and friends. I love to cook and like to share my delicious food recipes with my beloved friends. Check here the best 3 in 1 waffle maker for 2021.