Recipe by Sultana
Coffee is the most powerful drink. It helps people to keep awake and energetic. Coffee drink recipe is although very simple, its history is interesting. Coffee was initially discovered by the goat about 1000 years ago in Ethiopia. The goat herder Kaldi found that his goats frolicking and full of energy after eating the red fruit of the coffee shrub. Then Kaldi tried the fruit for himself and had a similar reaction.
The modern coffee recipes use roasted type coffee, which was originated in Arabia during the 13th century. Coffee was highly popular among the Muslim community for its stimulant powers as it proved useful during long prayer sessions. In 1616, the Dutch founded the first European-owned coffee estate in Sri Lanka.
Having different types of coffee recipes, presently about 2.25 billion cups of coffee are consumed each day worldwide. New Yorkers drink 7 times more than any other U.S. city. That why there are Starbucks on every corner of Manhattan.
Here I discussed 4 different coffee recipes.
Mocha coffee drink recipe
Mocha coffee is one of my favorite coffees. Friends, here is the homemade mocha coffee drink recipe for you. So when you want to drink mocha coffee you don’t want to go the coffee shop for this.
|Preparation time||10 minutes|
|Cooking time||20 minutes|
|Total time||30 minutes|
Ingredients for the mocha coffee drink recipe
14 oz (one can) evaporated milk
2 cups strong coffee
1 cup hot water
½ cup cocoa powder
½ cup sugar
Process for the mocha coffee drink recipe
- Mix together the cocoa powder and sugar in a non-stick sauce pan.
- Add the hot water to the cocoa powder mixture and whisk lightly until smooth.
- Heat over medium heat gently for 2 minutes until the mixture turns thick, stirring constantly.
- Add the evaporated milk and the coffee to the mixture.
- Heat to just boiling, beat, then serve as desired.
- Your favorite mocha coffee drink is ready to serve.
Iced Coffee drink recipe
This is my daughter’s favorite one.
|Preparation time||5 minutes|
|Cooking time||10 minutes|
|Total time||15 minutes|
Ingredients for an iced coffee drink recipe
4 cups cold milk
¼ cup sugar
¼ cup instant coffee
1 cup ice, crushed
¼ cup hot water
Process for an iced coffee drink recipe
- Mix together the coffee, sugar, and hot water until the coffee and sugar have dissolved.
- Add 4 cups of cold milk and mix in a blender.
- Serve over ice cubes and wafer.
- Iced coffee is ready to drink.
Caramel iced coffee drink recipe
Caramel iced coffee is almost like iced coffee just adds some more ingredients.
|Preparation time||5 minutes|
|Cooking time||3 minutes|
|Total time||8 minutes|
Ingredients for caramel iced coffee drink recipe
3 cups crushed ice or ice cubes
1 ½ cups cold coffee
½ cup whole milk
½ cup granulated sugar
2 tbsp caramel syrup
1 tsp chocolate syrup
¼ tsp salt
A pinch of vanilla extract
Process for caramel iced coffee drink recipe
- Put the cold coffee, whole milk, sugar, caramel, chocolate syrups, and salt in a blender.
- Blend on medium speed for 30 seconds.
- Add a pinch of vanilla extract and 3 cups of ice.
- Blend on high speed until the drink is smooth and creamy.
- Caramel iced coffee is ready to serve.
- Decorate with a wafer and chocolate powder.
Coffee punch recipe
This coffee is like ice cream coffee.
|Preparation time||15 minutes|
|Cooking time||60 minutes|
|Total time||1 hour 15 minutes|
Ingredients for the coffee punch recipe
2 quarts vanilla ice cream, softened
2 quarts strong brewed coffee, cooled
½ cup sugar
1 tbsp vanilla extract
2 cups milk
2 cups whipping cream, whipped
1 tbsp nutmeg, ground
Process for the coffee punch recipe
- Combine the coffee, milk, sugar, and vanilla extract. Stir thoroughly.
- Keep it in a refrigerator for chilling.
- Take the vanilla ice cream in a large bowl.
- Pour the coffee mixture over top of the ice cream, stirring gently.
- Top with whipped cream, sprinkle with nutmeg.
- Your yummy coffee punch recipe is ready to serve.
If you like my coffee drink recipe please share these recipes with your family and friends.
I love to cook and like to share my delicious food recipes with my beloved friends.