Spinach is a healthy vegetable. It is in season during spring. Spinach is available all over the world. Spinach is a common and available vegetable all around the year but is in season during the spring. It’s a very nutritious with vitamin C, vitamin A, vitamin k, riboflavin, and iron. Spinach is also a delicious vegetable. Spinach can be cooked in many ways. But when added fish or prawn, it adds an extra test. The process of Spinach prawn curry is short and simple.
|Preparation time||20 minutes|
|Cooking time||20 minutes|
|Total time||40 minutes|
Ingredients for spinach prawn curry
1 tsp turmeric powder
1 tsp cumin powder
500 g spinach, chopped
1 tbsp onion, sliced
1 tsp garlic paste
200 g prawns
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp salt
2 tsp green chilies, sliced
Process for spinach prawn curry
- Clean and wash prawn and keep aside.
- Clean and wash spinach and cut into 4×3 inch size.
- Turn on your burner and heat oil in a pan on medium heat. Put onion sliced, cumin powder, turmeric powder, garlic paste, green chili slice, and salt. Stir it.
- Add 1 cup of water to the spice mixture.
- After boiling water adds prawns. Cook prawns for 5 minutes. Add spinach and stir and then cover with a lid.
- Cook it until the water level is reduced to the minimum. Spinach with prawn is ready to serve.
- Serve the spinach prawn curry with tortilla or rice.
|Nutrition Facts: Amount per serving|
If you like my spinach prawn curry recipe please share the recipe with your family and friends.
I love to cook and like to share my delicious food recipes with your beloved friends.