There so many flavors and different types of pizza recipes in the pizza world. Today I am going to share 3 of my most favorite pizza recipes with my family and friends. 3 pizza recipes are vegetable pizza, beef pizza and cheese pizza. I know not only me many of us like these 3 pizza recipes.
Ingredients for pizza base:
- 500 gm flour
- 1 tablespoon yeast
- 2 tablespoon milk powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 piece egg
- ½ cup oil
- 200 ml lukewarm water
Process for Pizza base:
Take 200 ml warm water. Add yeast to the warm water. Keep the yeast aside for 5 minutes until dissolved. If the yeast becomes foamy that means the yeast is alive and active.
Add flour, sugar, and salt. Mix it very well. Add yeast to the flour mixture. Knead the mixture very well. Add oil and knead until smooth. Take a bowl and grease with oil. Keep the dough into the bowl. Cover the bowl and Keep it aside for 1 to 2 hours. Keep the dough until it forms double. Now it is ready for make a pizza base.
Divided the dough into four portions or as your demand. The dough will be divided as per your pizza size. Take one portion of dough and roll out on an oiled board. Greased the baking tray with oil. Put the pizza base on a greased tray. Make the small hole with a knife or fork.
Vegetable Pizza recipes
Ingredients for Vegetable pizza topping:
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons onion slice
- 2 tablespoons green capsicum (green bell) sliced (Optional)
- 3 tablespoons grated cheese
- 1 tablespoon cilantro sliced (Optional)
- 1 tablespoon tomato slice (Optional)
Process for vegetable pizza recipes:
Preheat the oven for 10 minutes at 200°cfor 15-20 minutes.
Spread tomato paste over the pizza base. Then spread onion slice, cilantro slice, tomato slice over the pizza base. At last spread cheese over the vegetables.
Bake the pizza at 180° for 15-20 minutes.
Vegetable pizza is ready to serve.
Beef Pizza Recipes
Ingredients for Beef pizza topping:
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 3 tablespoons cheese
- 1 tablespoon tomato slice
- 1 tablespoon cucumber slice
- 2 slice beef sausage
Process for beef pizza recipes:
Preheat the oven at 200°c for 10 minutes.
Spread tomato paste over the pizza base. Then spread onion slice, cilantro slice, beef sausage over the pizza base. Add the tomato slice, cucumber slice over the pizza base. Spread tomato sauce over the pizza base. At last spread cheese over the vegetables.
Bake the pizza at 180°c for 15-20 minutes. Beef pizza is ready to serve.
Note: Try to use the best oven for baking. Baking always depend for oven quality.
Cheese Pizza Recipes
Ingredients for Cheese pizza topping:
- 4 tablespoons grated cheese
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon cilantro slice
- 1 teaspoon oregano
Process for cheese pizza recipes:
- Preheat the oven at 200°c for 10 minutes.
- Spread tomato paste over the pizza base.
- Spread cilantro slice, tomato slice over the pizza base.
- Then spread oregano over the pizza base.
- At last spread cheese over the vegetables.
- Bake the pizza at 180°c for 15-20 minutes.
- Cheese pizza is ready to serve.
If you like the recipe, please share the pizza recipes with your family and friends. I love to cook and like to share my delicious food recipes with my family and friends.
Recipe by Sultana