Last Updated on December 1, 2020 by Sultana Parvin
Chicken a very popular poultry meat is liked by almost everyone. As it is available everywhere, there are numerous ways of cooking chicken. Even its fry is also cooked differently. Here in this chicken fry recipes, the chicken pieces are fried in a simple way that you can do at home. The external outlook of the fried pieces of chicken also becomes very attractive. If your children do not like to eat normally cooked chicken, this will surely attract them to eat. The chicken fry can be served as a snack. Here I described two ways of chicken fry recipes.
Preparation and cooking of the homemade chicken fry are very easy. If you have chicken and other ingredients, you can also have this delicious chicken fry at home. Just follow the directions, you can do it.
Chicken fry recipes method 1
|Preparation time||3 hours 40 minutes|
|Cooking time||20 minutes|
|Total time||4 hours|
- 8 pieces of chicken (medium size)
- 1 tablespoon soya sauce
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 tablespoon breadcrumb
- 1 tablespoon tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ cup flour
- 1 teaspoon ginger paste
- 1 teaspoon garlic paste
- 250ml oil
- 1 egg
Process for chicken recipes
- Mix ginger paste, garlic paste, soya sauce, tomato sauce, salt, chili powder with the chicken pieces.
- Keep it for marinating for 2/3 hours.
- Mix the flour with a little bit of water.
- Beat the egg and add it to the flour mixture.
- Add a little bit of salt.
- Dip the chicken pieces into the batter.
- Spread the breadcrumbs on a plate and coat each piece of chicken with breadcrumb.
- Keep it in the freezer for 10 to 30 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan.
- Fry chicken pieces until the color of chicken pieces are brown and crispy.
- Take out the chicken pieces from the pan on a paper-lined tray so that extra oil can be absorbed.
- A homemade chicken fry recipe is ready to serve.
- Serve chicken fry with sauce or mayonnaise or French fry.
Chicken fry Southern Style (method 2)
|Preparation time||2 hours 10 minutes|
|Cooking time||25 minutes|
|Total time||2 hours 35 minutes|
How To Prepare Chicken Fry At Home
- 8 pieces of chicken with bone and skin
- ½ cup buttermilk
- 3 tablespoon flour
- 2 piece eggs
- ¼ cup milk
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon pepper powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup oil
- Add buttermilk, chili powder, and salt altogether.
- Then add chicken pieces to the buttermilk mixture.
- Marinate the chicken pieces for 2 hours.
- Coat flour over the chicken pieces.
- Beat milk and egg.
- Dip the chicken pieces into the milk and egg mixture.
- Add flour, salt, and pepper powder altogether.
- Spread the flour mixture in a plate and coat each piece of chicken with flour.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Fry the chicken pieces until golden brown. Or fry it in an airfryer, airfryer is very good for frying. Because you can fry it without oil.
- Southern-style chicken fry is ready to serve.
If you like my chicken fry recipes please share the recipe with your family and friends.
I love to cook and like to share my delicious food recipes with my beloved friends.