We face some problems in the kitchen while cooking, cutting or preserving food items. Here are some kitchen tips how you can overcome those problems.
- If you feel that the salt of curry is more than the taste. Don’t worry!! Add some sugar or sour to the curry. The salt will be less.
2. You want to make a cake. But at this moment there are not enough eggs at home. Use corn flour instead of shortage eggs. Your cake will be soft and perfect.
3. You burn your hand while you are cooking, paste a ripe banana in your burnt hand. Your burning can be reduced and will feel better.
4. Sometimes our tongue burns for drinking hot tea. Take ½ teaspoon sugar on your tongue at a time. Eat slowly and enjoy the sugar on the tongue. Your burning can be reduced.
5. Do you want to cook healthy chicken recipe? Then remove the skin from chicken because it contains more fat.
6. Add 1 tablespoon vinegar when you cook chicken or lever to remove bad smell.
7. Cooking with a lid on to keep the nutrition value right.
8. When you burn your hand keep your hands under cold water for 20-25 minutes.
9. Add 1/3 teaspoon salt and 1 tablespoon oil while you boil pasta, noodles, and spaghetti. Pasta, noodles, and spaghetti will not stick together.
10. When you cook meat, do not add salt at the beginning. Add salt during half time.
11. If you want to drink hot coffee or tea for a long time, heat up your cup keeping in hot water or heat for a few seconds in the microwave oven.
12. Sometimes while you boil eggs, the skin of eggs is cracked and white particles come out through the crack. To avoid this, put one pinch of salt while boiling. Eggs will not crack.
13. When you cut your finger, clean it in the normal cold water and after rubbing with kitchen towel cover with a band aid.
14. Burnt your dish while cooking. Keep it in the sink filled with hot water with soap. Cleaning of burnt spots will be easier.
15. When you to preserve potato for a longer duration, keep one apple in the packet of potato. It will prevent potato from becoming soft and growing of plants.
16. If you want to avoid irritation while cutting the onion, wash onions in hot water after removing dry skins. Or, you can chew gum while cutting the onion. It will prevent you from coming out tears from your eyes.
17. During monsoon, your salt becomes dilute in the jar or in bowls. Put some uncooked rice. It will prevent your salt from becoming diluted.
18. If you have cooked your curry with excess salt, put one potato removing skin, it will soak extra salt.
19. If your curry looks like having more turmeric, put one small soft dough of flour/atta. Don’t worry, it will not mix with the curry, rather, it will gradually become harder and soak extra turmeric.
20. If you want to preserve your vegetables and coriander leaves for longer duration in the refrigerator, keeps a wet tissue paper patching the lower side of the vegetables in the vegetable box.
21. Keep your dry chili, biscuit or chanachur in the refrigerator, they will remain crispy.
More tips are coming soon. Hope this tips will help you a lot.