“There is no sincerer love than the love of food” said the Irish famous person George Bernard Shaw. When we want to cook food, we need different kinds of cooking equipment. A blender machine is one of them. Sometimes it is called a liquidizer. There are many kinds of brands available in the market for blender machine. All of them Nutri Ninja Blender are very popular.
Nutri Ninja Blender’s food processors are very innovative that can satisfy the needs of users worldwide. They are also versatile and stylish which is a rare combination.
Best Nutri Ninja Blender Reviews with Guide
Whole fruits and vegetables with or without skin, seeds, ice all are break by Nutri Ninja Blender’s powerful motors and Pro Extractor Blades.
At the touch of a button, smart pre-sets deliver smooth, consistent results. No stirring, no mixing, no guesswork. This Nutri Ninja Blender is just awesome.
Nutri Ninja Blender’s Pro Extractor blades are specially designed for the toughest ingredients. Leafy greens, stems, seeds, and frozen fruit–they don’t stand a chance, just try it.
These cups are expertly designed to help liquefy ingredients.
The Nutri Ninja blender is very good for making healthy organic smoothies, banana bread, frozen drinks, sauce, and soup. With this blender, you can crush ice finely and smoothly.
Nutri Blender Features
Different models and types of Ninja blender are available in markets. You got to choose the best fit for your need. Some are automatic that stops on completion of the time you have set. You can choose other functions from the settings and go for that.
One important feature for making soup is a little cap on the lid. You can add the ingredients after blending the items which you have already put. This feature is very useful for making soup.
Types of Nutri Ninja Blender
There are major three types of Nutri Ninja blenders available in the market. They are different from each other.
- The Ninja Ultima TM series works on a dual blade technology which is unique to other Ninja products.
- The Total Crushing TM series is powerful. It can crush ice and other foods with no time.
- The Ninja Master Prep series which allows us to make professional recipes at home.
Popular Models of the best Nutri Ninja Blender
There are many kinds of models of Nutri Ninja Blenders are available in the market. All of the three are most popular. They are:
- Nutri Ninja Personal Blender with 1000-Watt Auto-iQ Base to Extract Nutrients for Smoothies, Juices, and Shakes and 18, 24, and 32-Ounce Cups (BL482)
- NutriBullet NBR-1201 12-Piece High-Speed Blender/Mixer System, Gray
- Nutri Ninja Pro Personal Blender with 900 Watt Base and Vitamin and Nutrient Extraction for Shakes and Smoothies with 18 and 24-Ounce Cups (BL456)
- The price of Nutri Ninja Blender’s this model blender is $ 59.99
- It has a high-torque power base and 600-watt motor.
- We can process different kinds of fruits, vegetables, and foods for nutritious protein shakes and green smoothies in this blender.
- It has also power, patented stainless steel blade design with cyclonic action.
- It includes power base, 1 tall cup, 2 short cups, 1 flat blade and 1 emulsifying blade, 2 re-sealable lids, pocket nutritionist and manual with recipes.
- 1-year warranty and access to hundreds of juice/ smoothie recipes.
Nutri Ninja Personal Blender
- The price of Nutri Ninja Blender’s this type of model is $94.98
- Bottom of Form
- 1000-Watts powered blender.
- Auto-iQ programs provide one-touch intelligence.
- Nutritious smoothies & juices maker.
- It makes a twist on a lid for easy on-the-go sipping.
- Crush ice, seeds & frozen ingredients at the touch of a button
- Also provides 1000-Watt Base with Auto-iQ, (1) 18 oz. Tritan Nutri Ninja Cup, (1) 24 oz. Tritan Nutri Ninja Cup, (2) Spout Lids, (1) 32 oz. Tritan Nutri Ninja Cup, 30-Recipe Inspiration Guidebook, Instruction Book, Quick Start Guidebook.
Nutri Ninja Pro Personal Blender
- Top of Form
- Bottom of Form
- The price of Nutri Ninja Blender’s this model is $59.99
- 900 watts of professional power.
- The Nutri Ninja Pro Blender provides us with powerful Nutrient & Vitamin Extraction performance to extract hidden nutrition from whole fruits and vegetables.
- Twist on the Spout Lids and take our drinks with us for easy on-the-go sipping.
- Manually pulse to easily crush ice, seeds, skins, stems, and frozen ingredients for a smooth, even fine consistency.
- This Nutri Ninja blender’s all parts are BPA free and dishwasher safe.
How to Use Nutri Ninja Blender
Follow the instructions for assembly
At first, we have to needs to be assembling the blender before use. See the instructions with the package for instructions that are specific to our Nutri Ninja model. Generally, we will need to attach the pitcher to the base and place the stacked blade join onto the shaft.
Plug in the Nutri Ninja Blender
Our blender will not work without the power plugin. So, connect the cord into a socket then it is fully ready to work.
Open up the lid of Nutri Ninja Blender
If we look for a rectangular button on top of the lid, this button should say “release”. Now we have to press the button to open up and remove the lid.
Add our ingredients
We know fruits and vegetables are very suitable to use in the blender. We can create any combination of ingredients that are tasty to us. But we have to sure the lid is locked down before we choose a setting.
Choose a setting
We can choose the Pulse setting differently for food chopping and food processing. We can also choose speed 1, 2 and 3. Here speed 1 means mixes, speed 2 means blends, and speed 3 means chops ice. For activating the blender hold down the button.
Use the single serve option
Some Nutri Ninja Blender’s models have a single-serve option. The single-serve option means that it will produce the necessary amount of food whatever we need. If we do, then just remove the pitcher and insert the cup. Then, add our ingredients. Now, press the single serve option to start.
How to clean Nutri Ninja Blender
Rinse off the lids and blades under hot water
After using the blender food can get stuck in the lids and blades. So we have to rinse off the lids and blade properly with hot water. We have also been careful about the blades. Because they are very sharp.
Wash out the pitcher by hand
We can use hot water and mild dishwasher soap to clean out the pitcher and cups. We also can use a sponge to scrub off any food attached there. Then, rinse off with normal water.
Use the dishwasher
Although the pitcher, cups, lids, and blade are dishwasher safe it is recommended to wash them by hand because this is the gentlest method of cleaning.
Wipe off the base of the blender
Wipe the base of the blender is important. Because there may be dusty or stain over time from dropped ingredients. So we have to care about it.
Maintenance Guide (Fixing a blinking Red Light)
Check to see if the lid is locked
A blinking red light is a common problem with Nutri Ninja Blenders. Ninja blender not working power button blinking: So we have to fix this problem. First, we have to check the lid. If the lid is not locked then it is not working properly.
Make sure the white arrows on your blender are aligned
If the lid is locked, but the red light is still blinking then we have to see at the arrows on our blender. There is a white arrow on the lid and handle. These arrows need to be aligned.
Fit the pitcher on the base of the blender
Another reason for a blinking red light is if the pitcher is not properly aligned on the base. So we have also fixed it.
Comparison between different Nutri Ninja Blenders
|Models of Nutri Ninja Blender’s||Power(in watts)||Pitcher Size (in oz.)||Multi-functionality|
|Ninja QB1005-FS Master Prep Professional||400||48||Yes|
|Ninja Professional Blender (BL660)||1000||64||Yes|
|Ninja Master Prep (QB900B)||400||48||Yes|
|Nutri Ninja Blender System with Auto-IQ, Includes 18oz, 24oz and 32oz cups (BL682)||1500||72||Yes|
|Nutri Ninja Pro (BL451)||900||24||No|
Things To Consider Before Buying Nutri Ninja Blender
There are a few things we need to see into before deciding to buy a blender:
A blender’s power is a good indicator of a blender’s overall capacity to blend, grind, and chop. So we have to check power capacity before buying a blender
We have to need different sizes of pitcher for blender. When we ready food for a big family then we need a large pitcher and when we need to ready food for one or two people then we need a small or medium pitcher
Before buying a blender, we have to be 100% clear as to what we are exactly using it for.
Some disadvantage of Nutri Ninja Blender
Like another appliance, Nutri Ninja blenders have also had some disadvantages. This does not actually mean that the product is not good. It just means that a few users may face these issues while using Nutri Ninja Blenders.
Nutri Ninja blenders are a high powered machine. Users generally complain that the noise from the machine during operation is high.
Many customers have reported that the final blended food of Nutri Ninja Blender’s is not consistent. Especially green smoothies. Because it requires a number of frozen fruits and vegetables. So we can say that some types of food may not be compatible with this machine.
Nutri Ninja Blenders are made of plastic components so it can easily scratch. On the other hand, Nutri Ninja pitchers and cups are made of BPA-free plastic. BPA, as is well known, causes a number of toxic damages to the body, including leading to cancer.
Nutri Ninja Lid Stuck
The suction ring in the lid is very sticky of Nutri Ninja Blender.
Many users are reported about the sharpness of Nutri Ninja blades. These blades are too sharp that they cut skin also. Users are worried about these blades coming in contact with their children.
No spout for addition
Nutri Ninja blenders do not have spouts for an addition of extra food. We often make drinks that need the addition of food in the middle of the blending period. That time we have to stop blending and then add another ingredient. This is so boring.
Nutri Ninja Blender’s customer service staffs are communicating with their customer with non-English speaking and there was a communication gap. It is really a big problem.
A serious concern among customers is that the blades have rubber nubs that control them. These rubber parts wear off quickly which greatly decreases the lifetime of the Ninja blender.
Customers have reported that the blade is designed in such a way that it does not create a vortex-like another blender. Therefore, the ingredients on top do not mix with those at the bottom and vice-versa. So it also a big problem.
- Is a Nutri Ninja Blender like a food processor?
Answer: The Nutri Ninja Blender System is not just for making juice or drinks. It can extract, chop, puree, and great foods. So this blender also works as a food processor.
- Are Nutri Ninja Blender cups microwave safe?
Answer: The Nutri Ninja Blender’s cups do not microwave safe but it is dishwasher safe. On the other hand, the pitcher, blades, and lids are also dishwashers safe.
- Which is the top Best Ninja Blenders in 2018?
- Ninja QB1005-FS Master Prep Professional
- Nutri Ninja Pro (BL451)
- Ninja Professional Blender (BL660)
- Nutri Ninja Blender System with Auto-IQ (BL682) – Editor’s Choice
- Ninja Master Prep (QB900B) – Affordable Multi-purpose Blender
This ranking is based on
- Faster grinding, chopping, and
- Pulse control
- Comes with 3 sizes of containers.
We know, Ninja products are world class product because it has a lot of positive reason. Firstly their containers are made of BPA-free plastic which keeps our family safe from the toxic. On the other hand, they have a one year warranty on their products and they have also a 60-day return policy. So we have to consider this brand (Nutri Ninja Blender) before buying another brand blender.
If you want to buy a blender please read this Nutri ninja blender review. This will help you to buy the best Nutri ninja blender for you.