Recipe by Sultana
Green peas is the main ingredient of peas potato curry recipes. We know there are many health benefits of green peas. It helps to reduce blood sugar, protect against stomach cancer. Green peas have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits. It is a good source of vitamin K, manganese, dietary fiber, vitamin B1, copper, vitamin C, phosphorus, folate, vitamin B6, niacin, vitamin B2, molybdenum, zinc, protein, magnesium, iron, potassium, and choline.
Having talked a lot about its benefits, it is evident that almost all foods with green peas are healthy food.
Although, green peas alone can make a good snack if sauté fried with onion and green chili. It also matches well if mixed with pulao, when we call it peas pulao. But here, I shall discuss how to make delicious peas potato curry. This post includes two types of peas potato curry recipes. Those are peas potato curry and minced peas potato curry. Both of these two recipes are healthy and delicious food recipes.
Peas potato curry healthy microwave recipe
This recipe is very simple and easy to cook. It is a delicious and healthy food recipe.
|Preparation time||10 minutes|
|Cooking time||13 minutes|
Ingredients for peas potato curry
½ kg potatoes, diced into the small cube shape
1 tomato diced into the small cube shape
1 tbsp oil
250 gm green peas
1 tsp salt
1 tbsp cornflour
1/2 tsp sugar
1 tbsp green chilies
Process for peas potato curry
• Put oil in a microwave proof dish and heat for 1 minute with a high temperature in the microwave oven.
• Add potatoes cubes and fry for 2 minutes in the oil. Then add green peas, chilies, sugar, and salt with potatoes.
• Cook it for 8 minutes at high temperature.
• Add tomato cubes and cornflour mixed with water. Then cook for 2 minutes.
• Peas Potato curry is ready to serve.
• Serve the peas potato curry with tortilla or rice or pulao.
Minced peas potato curry healthy microwave recipe
This recipe is good for the diabetic patient.
|Preparation time||20 minutes|
|Cooking time||60 minutes|
|Total time||1 hour 20 minutes|
Ingredients for minced peas potato curry a diabetic recipe
1 tbsp oil
1 tbsp onion, sliced
150 g minced meat
1 tsp salt
1/4 tsp black pepper
150 g peas
1 tbsp cilantro, sliced
150 g tomato, diced into small cube size
100 g potato, boiled and mashed
Process for minced peas potato curry a diabetic recipe
- Boil tomato with ¼ cup of water and strain out water after fully boiled.
- Heat oil in a non-stick frying pan and fry onion until brown. Add minced meat, salt, pepper and stir the mixture, then cover it.
- After 2 minutes add tomato, peas, and cilantro.
- Grease the baking dish and spread meat.
- Add mashed potato and pepper.
- Cover the meat with the mashed potato.
- Whisk the egg and spread it on top.
- Preheat the oven at 200⁰F for 5 minutes.
- Bake at 350⁰F for 30 minutes or until brown.
- Mince peas potato curry is ready to serve.
If you like my peas potato curry recipes, please share with your family and friends.
I love to cook and like to share my delicious food recipes with my beloved friends.